Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Remembering...


I used Mark Twain quotes because I can see how they are true. Quotes are perfect to read because people can really relate to them and they never get old. The thing that I love most about quotes is that they all say something so simple and short that  you think  it's weird that you have never thought of such a simple thing.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

-Mark Twain


When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
-Mark Twain


Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

-Mark Twain



2 comments:

  1. I really like the last quote, it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how I gave you the idea of quotes. You really put it to good use. You have great quotes and the beginning paragraph has some good points. (Good thing I proof read it and edited out the few errors) Its fabulous overall. :)

    ReplyDelete