Thursday, January 12, 2012

Michael Collings - Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition - itv.com/talent



You know when you are watching YouTube and just looking for something funny? Well, one night I was on YouTube and somehow ended up with the videos from Britain's Got Talent. I clicked on this one and all I can remember is looking at it going this guy is going to be really funny.


Once he walked out on the stage and they asked him what he wanted to do and he said, "sell albums" all I thought was is he joking. Then he sat down and there was a silence, nothing was happening and right when he hit the first note on the guitar all I could think about was is how good he really is. I just kept saying how this wasn't happening. Next he started singing and my mouth dropped. I got up and ran to my mom, showed it to her and when it was over she had nothing to say except, "I just found the new John Mayer".


All I could think about was how inspiring he was. This video showed me a lot, like what they really mean by never judge a book by its cover, and to never give up on a dream. Even if it will take forever to do and when you set your mind to something you can make it happen no matter how hard it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment