Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Football is to Me

Some people say that football is just a sport that people just hit eachother as hard as they can. Then there are people that have a passion for the sport like I do. Football is a sport that can come out of nowhere, in my opinion it just seems like out of all the sports out there football is the one that you can have just one person do a little thing wrong and then the game is over and you lose.
It's a sport that pushes your body, mind and just works everything. I love the times in football when you dont know what is going to happen. Something good or bad could happen in the nexts two seconds or maybe nothing will happen in the next two hours. Football is just a passion for me because when it is over and whether you won or lost you can say you gave  everything your all, and wouldn't ever take it back. Football is just a sport that you have to love like I do to know exactly what I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment